Brendan F. Kelly
Experienced professional with strong legal background and training in contract administration, skilled in land title work, due diligence, document review, division order calculation and management. I have experience in government and the energy industry.
As an attorney, I have a thorough understanding of contract law, title law, legal requirements and issues. I’ve drafted contracts, appeared in court, and negotiated with regulatory agencies, landowners, attorneys, and partner companies. My service as an Army Reserve Officer provided me with not just training but also experience with leadership, oversight and supervisory duties.
- Contract Management Certificate Program
- Military Intelligence Pre-Mobilization Training - 2003
- Military Intelligence Officer Advanced Course - 1998
- J.D. - 1995
- Military Intelligence Officer Basic Course - 1990
- B.A. - 1988
- Dual Major: Political Science and History
- Texas, 1996
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association of Professional Landman
- Houston Veterans in Business
- Houston Veterans Coalition