Ryan T. Stewart joined Kiefaber & Oliva LLP as a law clerk in 2019 before joining the firm as an attorney in 2021. His practice is focused on energy law, advising clients regarding transactional matters, due diligence, complex mineral titles, lease analysis, surface use issues and title curative. In addition, Ryan has extensive experience in the drafting and review of original drilling title opinions, as well as supplemental drilling title opinions and limited acquisition title opinions. He also assists in litigation and regulatory matters, including unitizations. He is licensed to practice in Ohio and is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association and the Columbus Bar Association.
Ryan T. Stewart, Compulsory Disclosure of Contributions to Political Nonprofits: A Safeguard Against Corruption, or a Slippery Slope to Political Disinvolvement?, 48 CAP U. L. REV. 611 (2020).
- J.D. - 2020
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable C. Kathryn Preston of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Capital University Law Review, Executive Board
- BA, Political Science - 2017
- Ohio, 2021
Professional Associations and Membership
- Ohio State Bar Association – Natural Resources Law Committee, Member
- Michael Late Benedum Chapter of the AAPL, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Miracle League of Central Ohio, Field Duty Coordinator