Zachary P. Oliva
Zachary P. Oliva is a founding partner of Kiefaber & Oliva LLP. He focuses his practice in the areas of energy and corporate law.
Zachary assists his energy clients with a broad range of issues. He has authored hundreds of oil and gas title opinions, and regularly assists clients in the drafting and review of oil and gas leases, surface use agreements, purchase and sale agreements and the drafting and negotiation of other oil and gas contracts.
Additionally, Zachary regularly assists clients with the negotiation, drafting and review of business formations, contracts and service agreements.
- J.D., Capital University Law School
- B.A., The Ohio State University
- New Mexico
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Houston Bar Association, Oil, Gas & Mineral Law Section
- West Houston Association of Professional Landmen
- Houston Association of Professional Landmen
- Oklahoma City Association of Professional Landmen
- Permian Basin Association of Professional Landmen
- Houston Producers' Forum
The World Affairs Council of Greater Houston
SCENE - Alley Theatre Young Supporters
Barbara Bush Houston Literacy Foundation - Young Professionals Group
Pro Bono Activities
- Tellepsen Family Downtown YMCA, Past Board Member
- Houston Livestock and Rodeo Show